Well, my doc told me that it would be pretty impressive if I made it through this week without giving birth.... I guess I showed him. I thought Tuesday night was 'it', but I was wrong - which is embarrassing by the way, even though the nurse was super nice and told me over and over again that it's normal for first timer to have a 'false alarm' because you really have no idea what's going on.
It cracks me up (re: frustrates me) because nothing about child birth is definite - which I realize is how it is for everyone. Everything I've read/been told seems to have the non-committal "If THIS happens to you, you're definitely in labor....unless you're not".
Short Story is: Yep, still pregnant - waiting as patiently as possible. Rob and I are enjoying spending time together, though. Lots of take-out dinners and movie rentals (God bless the guy who came up with Netflix). I also spend a lot of time 'window shopping' in catalogues because I can't WAIT to wear something other than sweat pants and tennis shoes.
Okay, that's it for now... hopefully we'll have some BIG news soon!
christmas time
13 years ago
2 comments:
Yes, you ARE impressive :) And you are going to be a very impressive mom with an impressive dad by your side to watch a wonderfully impressive little girl grow up - so be happy and proud and know you also will have some very impressive grandparents to celebrate with you in God's timing which is always perfect and very impressive! :) Love you, Mom
Enjoy watching those movies from start to finish in one sitting. Thinking of you always.
Post a Comment