Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Last 'Day of Rest'.

So, It's 8:30am and I've checked every website I'm familiar with and hit "refresh" on my email at least 4 times. This is the problem with bed rest. It's normally prescribed for people who don't like to rest. Additionally, we FINALLY got our tile floors fixed yesterday after the big dishwasher flooding fiasco, but they have to be mopped one more time before we can move the furniture back on them. And even though I'm home ALL THE LIVE LONG DAY, I'm not allowed to mop. So I'm sitting in the middle of our crammed living room amongst kitchen tables, bar stools, etc. waiting for Rob to finish a full day's work so he can come home and do more stuff around the house.
On the bright side, the contractions aren't as fast and furious as they were this weekend. My doc said as long as I keep them few and far between, I can go back to work tomorrow. (This is how I know I'd never make it as a stay-at-home-mom). So I'm crossing my fingers that today goes well, and that Ellen has something interesting to talk about on Day Time TV....

3 comments:

andiewade said...

i'm a compulsive blog-checker too... at least you have a good excuse!

i have about 5 1/2 weeks left... it's getting serious!
and yes, girls are SO much fun :). there's just nothing better than seeing her dress up in her fancy play clothes, set up a little tea party for herself, and say to me"look, i'm a pretty princess!"

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! You are doing so great! Liz

Anonymous said...

Hey, Ellen is good - she likes to dance, is funny and i watch her too when I am home.....Love, Mom :)