Sunday, January 27, 2008

Baby Shower for Rockstar!


So yesterday my family threw us a baby shower! I really can't say enough nice things about everyone who came - and even the people who couldn't make it - except that we had a GREAT time, and thank you so much! Now we're that much closer to being ready for little Rockstar's arrival and I'm having a very hard time being patient! (which is insane considering what "events" lie ahead for me...)
Thanks again, everyone!
Some Pictures:
Dad, Mom, (me...nice belly) Sis = (Baby Shower planning team. Thank you!) The boys- hiding out at the bar. Two VERY excited parents-to-be!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I cruised through and enjoyed your shower pics. What a great looking group. My heart went out to you over the bedrest phase, I never thought of so many things that I needed to get done as when I was told not to do anything but rest!

I hope that you'll post some pics of the baby's room or enter your pictures in our baby photo contest when time comes?

LoveLladro said...

Your shower was so much fun! I am glad you had a great time! Can't wait to meet Rockstar!

Caleb and Adrienne said...

You were right about the Pampers...thanks for the tip!

Looks like you shower was a lot of fun! I hope that you are feeling better!

Have you taken the hospital tour yet?? Talk about making those "events" seem more real! But don't stress over it. Your body knows exactly what to do!

Carrie and Scott said...

You look great! See...I really enjoyed the elastic wastebands...why aren't all fasionable clothes that comfortable? It sounds like it was a great time! I would love to see nursery pics!?!?!?

Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Is Rob trying to get you to drink a beer in that last pic? HAHA, I'm glad you had a nice shower, I wish I could have been there. Can't wait to see you guys this summer. Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Damn Danielle - You don't even look that big! If only I could look that awesome on a normal day. Congratulations!

Tara