Friday, June 08, 2007

The Stewart Family!











This is Paul, Kelly, and Piper Stewart. Kelly and I went to college together (CU, BABY!)..The next thing I know she is married and has a 5 month old baby girl. Kelly is also probably the only female I've ever met who is as sarcastic as I am. (Another reason to keep in touch).
Anyway, they are moving to Papau New Guinea to be missionaries for the next 3 to 4 years with Wycliffe Bible Translators. So unless the Marines have some REALLY off the wall plans for us, we won't be seeing them for a while. Before I left for work this morning I asked them to make sure they took A picture of themselves on our camera so I could share it with all you fine people... Ahh, Kelly...you're nothing if not thorough!
The following series is a little something I like to call "What Piper did while Danielle was at work". Oh, and BELIEVE ME, this is about HALF of the pictures I received. (Kelly, I'm gonna miss you, girl!)
She rode my dog...

Sent a few emails...
Played my guitar...
Hung out with our cookie jar...
And made out with a picture of my husband. I knew it was just a matter of time until he found a younger woman. Oh, it's ON!
We'll be praying for you, Stewarts! Let the care packages commence!
*If you would like to support Paul and Kelly while they are in PNG, we would be happy to get you their information*

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Kelly!!!!!!!!

LoveLladro said...

doood.... that is one active 4 month old... i am particularly fond of scouts face in that picture! good luck kelly, paul and piper!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, Paul and Piper, those pictures are adorable - all of them! :) We are good for a couple of care packages so let us know and we will keep you in our prayers as well! Danielle you have some amazing friends, and by the way I can't believe Scout stood still long enough for that photo! :)

Love, Mom and Papa

Doyle said...

That's awesome. Love the little one movin' in on your husband, and it brings back some great memories of Kelly. God bless their family.

Caleb and Adrienne said...

Hey Danielle! So....I have to admit, I read your blog from time to time =0) You have a way of making some of the most normal annoyances of life sound very, very funny!

When I saw the pictures of Kelly and her family, I have to admit my jaw dropped. Caleb and I were just talking about them the other day (Caleb and Kelly went to the same church.)

We would actually LOVE their contact information (if you don't mind sending it). My e-mail is hazel22882@yahoo.com.

Thanks!!! Hope you guys are doing well! It looks like you are!!