Saturday, January 27, 2007

Spin it

Well THAT week went by fast! Dude. I'm not even sure I was in it!
In an effort NOT to simply donate $35 a month to Gold's Gym, I'm getting back on track with showing up for work outs. I know it sounds crazy, but when I was home all day, I just couldn't seem to make time to go- but after a ten hour work day when I'm dog tired, for some reason it's surprisingly appealing. Anyway, so I started with a spinning class the other day. (Spinning = stationary bike work out). And someone must have left out the OH SO IMPORTANT sidenote that the (drill) instructor who teaches it thinks we're training for the Tour de France. By then end of the class all I could say was "I...want...my....mom". After class the instructor encouraged us all to be sure to show up on Sunday for her TWO HOUR CLASS. (riiiiight, that'll happen). I haven't really felt comfortable sitting since then, but I'm told the bruising will subside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Danielle,

Mothers never outgrow their need to know their children want them!:) Hope you can sit comfortably soon!:)

Love, Mom