First Response Survey:
I am supposed to write the first thing that comes to mind...
1. My ex was... Very tall
2. I am listening to... laughter
3. Maybe I should...get going to that dentist appointment
4. I love... ROB!
5. My bestfriend(s)... is my husband
6. I don't understand...why life is the way it is
7. I lost...my neighbor's house key (BUT I FOUND IT!)
8. People say... I should be a stand up comic
9. The meaning of my display name is... a pretty accurate view of me.
10. Love seems like... it's very different from the movies. Better.
11. Somewhere, someone is... packing up to move into our home
12. I will always... get nostalgic at airports
13. Forever seems... intimidating
14. I never want to...depreciate my marriage
15. My mobile phone... is old school- but it works!
16. When I wake up in the morning... I want to shut off my alarm
17. I get annoyed when..... life doesn't go the way I think it should
18. Parties are... good times if they are with my friends
19. My pet is... might as well by my kid
20. Kisses are the best when...before going to sleep
21. Today I... go to carpentry class
22. Tomorrow I... Move Away from Maryland! (that's a sad "!")
christmas time
13 years ago
2 comments:
That neighbor is very grateful that you found that key!
OK so i am totally out of the loop. hadn't caught on that the move was this saturday...leaving CASL was so good but so bad...miss you terribly. don't forget about me!! call when you can! Jenn
Post a Comment