I think I might be the only person in America who did not take today off from work. Anyway, if you happen by the Annapolis area sometime this week and see about 20 young adults limping around like old people, they are probably our friends. We all played ultimate frisbee for something like 4 hours on Saturday. Everyone got a little too much sun, and probably not enough water. Yesterday the reports started flowing in that people were sore, tired, and worn out. We all seem to be enjoying it though, it's the second weekend in a row and our numbers are growing.
Tomorrow we're headed to a Fourth of July picnic with some of Rob's friends. Good luck to all of you who are going to brave the Mall in D.C. I'm sure it will be sheer madness.
Happy Fourth!
christmas time
13 years ago
1 comment:
I felt like an 80 year old woman yesterday morning. I figure, give us another month of this, we may become pro's.... maybe not
Post a Comment