Monday, July 10, 2006

History Repeats Itself

So, last year we were unable to find a house, this year we can't find a credible renter. Unfortunately we've been through a few applications now that got us all excited only to find out they were simply wasting our time and didn't qualify as tenants. A few of them have even gone so far as to make some demands before realizing they will not be living here. They are our favorites. Fun, huh?
Not sure when our move is going to happen - we're not really going anywhere until said renters appear (out of nowhere apparently) so everyone keep your socks on, we're still Marylanders... Probably forever.
And to our realtor; Andy, I swear we don't do this to you on purpose! I swear there's a mansion for you in ReMax's corner of Heaven! Just wait until we decide to sell!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the renters. We will all miss you guys when you finally move... I mean really, you don't have to go if you don't want to...

Paco

LoveLladro said...

Ummmm.... new post please....