Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I think you have a screw loose.

I feel like I have just won the Olympics. That's right, the ENTIRE Olympics. I have assembled THREE pieces of furniture in two days. (notice the assemblies went much faster once the other half let me in on the family secret that we have a POWER DRILL.) Rita (crazy old lady downstairs) even rapped on the ceiling a few times to congratulate me. Okay, she was probably trying to get me to shut up. By the way, Andy, good point, I will get some pictures up here of the new stuff ASAP. Everyone needs to appreciate my ability to follow directions. Although this last one made me a little nervous... do they send those kits with extra screws?? Like a LOT of extra screws?...just curious...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha; yes, there are extra screws :)

and yeah every piece of furniture in my apartment, i definitely screwed one of the sides in backwards. good use of my engineering degree huh.