Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Get your "KUKICH" fix while you still can!

Well, this is it. The final three days until Rob makes an honest woman out of me. Then we're headed off to the Sandals resort for 6 days to feel like we're rich and amazing. I am SO excited about that. Right, so this is probably the last entry until I return from there...at which point Rob will probably be gone to Africa for 5 months. (boo, hiss). Hope to hear from you guys when we get back! Adios Everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know ya'll are going to Sandals!!! You're going to LOVE it!!! We went to the Sandals Regency in St. Lucia. It was absolutely wonderful. I recommend floating in the pool with a nice dirty banana (get your mind out of the gutter...that's a drink!). Either way, enjoy. I know you guys will love it!