You guys are punishing me,huh? I leave my blog alone for like 2 weeks so I can GET MARRIED and no one comments anymore? What the?!?! Fine. See if we send you a Christmas Card. Well, Rob left for his deployment yesterday. It was not a happy day for the Townley family. But he called this morning in Germany on his way to his next flight and he's hanging in there. So anyway, I thought I'd add some pictures from our honeymoon so you guys can see how fun it was and how you missed everything. (Don't even whine. You haven't been leaving comments!)

This is the day Rob taught me to sail

This is Rob relaxing in the hammocks

and this is us right before Rob left. Way to go Marines. Hoo.Rah.
4 comments:
I LOVE your pictures...you guys look Fabulous and all that jazz. Yes, I'm being patronizing but you love it.
Hey girl! Looks like you guys had a GREAT time! Yeah, the sailing...we did that...it was all grins & giggles until the wind died & we couldn't get back in. :)
You guys look SO great in the couple picture!
wow
so sweet!!!
:)
Post a Comment