Saturday, April 02, 2005

What a long, strange trip it was...

Hey everybody! It's Rob! So...though many of you have yet to meet me, I cannot thank you enough for the kind words all of you have said on my behalf during this last 7 month tour in the "kitty box." The encouragement did not go un-noticed...though I only had the chance to check on Danielle's page once in a while, I always walked away smiling when I did (Ok..the kind words helped, but let's face it, my girl is just THAT hot.) Anyways...I'm thankful it's all over and that I made it home in one piece. Hmm...in other news...I kinda picked up a fiance on my way home this time... since Danielle and I met in an empty airport terminal, we ended up getting engaged in, of all places, the baggage claim at BWI. Somewhere between backing up traffic on the airport escalator and finding my flight number on the arrival/departure screens, Danielle agreed to marry me. Here's to happily ever after...my sincerest thanks to you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS to both of you!!! Rob, I can't wait to meet you. Danielle has talked nothing but great things about you. I am so thankful that you made it back safety. I prayed for both of you every night. God Bless both of you.

Ashley

Laura said...

Y'all are just TOO adorable! Congrats to you both!

Anonymous said...

Hey Danielle and Rob,
This is Diane Erale. I am really excited to hear your wonderful news! I am very happy for the both of you and can't wait since I am running out of friends who are giving a wedding! And I really want somewhere to go! No, seriously, congrats to you Rob! You have a great girl to spend your life with - when I meet you, I have pictures! :0)
Take care and I hope to see you soon and to meet you, Rob!
Love,
Diane