Monday, April 11, 2005

to NC and back

Okay, sorry it's been a while...and this is going to be quick, but we've been all over the East Coast this week so time has been stringent. Okay, so we've been to North Carolina. Bramley got married this weekend in Sanford. (Pause for appluase) and is now honeymooning in Florida. I will hate her for the next 5 days. Please join me. My mom has demanded that Rob and I come up with "A good engagement picture, Danielle" so we've been trying everything to get one...any thoughts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you guys...the KEY is finding a photographer for the wedding that includes the engagement pictures with the wedding pictures. :) By the way...you guys are adorable & CONGRATULATIONS! (Take note...I'm not giving up "you guys" for "ya'll" until I'm officially in the south...6 weeks & counting!)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Suzanne. Any photographer worth their money is gonna include it in the package...the challenge will be you two being in the same place long enough to get a picture taken! I love you D and am so happy for the both of you.