Congratulations! We love you both!
its like his shirt is tryin to cop a feel
I can only assume the homecoming celebration is so raucous that it is, in fact, STILL going on, which would account for your lack of updates.Blah blah, emotional happiness... I want more entries! ;-)Oh, and do I have to fear away messages that feature mention of just how insubstantial your exuberance is? Just wondering. :-D
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congratulations! We love you both!
its like his shirt is tryin to cop a feel
I can only assume the homecoming celebration is so raucous that it is, in fact, STILL going on, which would account for your lack of updates.
Blah blah, emotional happiness... I want more entries! ;-)
Oh, and do I have to fear away messages that feature mention of just how insubstantial your exuberance is? Just wondering. :-D
Post a Comment