That's right, you guessed it...this is not the ever sarcastic super-heroine...but it's the next best thing! Ok...well maybe not, but this is Rob. So, yesterday was the big day out at the theater, Danielle and I went to the Hippodrome performing arts center in Baltimore to see "Little Shop of Horrors," which turned out to be an awesome performance. Man-eating foliage, over-priced chocolate chip cookies, and "the dentist"...what more could you possibly want from an off-broadway show? Anyhow, we had a great time, and ended up continuing the scary theme of the day by watching "Saw" and "Shaun of the Dead" with some beer, doritos and roommates later that evening. Alright, so I fell asleep during "Shaun of the Dead," so sue me.
And now, our faithful readers (and to you folks just joining us to point and laugh)...I pose you this question: What color should we paint the kitchen? It's been stark white for so long, we all feel that we need a little change, so I leave it up to you. Cast your ballot folks, and just think! If enough of you band together, our kitchen could be a hideous shade of fuschia. Let the democracy begin!
christmas time
13 years ago
5 comments:
Cast one vote for soft yellow. It is a happy color when the day is gloomy - it goes with Red, Blue, Green, Brown, Black, Orange and Purple.
Bright Neon Green...
hideous fuschia, with ominous mauve and taupe highlights, in the blacklight version fer sure, makes any food look fabulous by comparison...now running 33% in the poll, even with neon green and that happy color...
i will cast my vote with the fuschia. I'm interested to see if you will follow through with your agreement to paint it whatever we say. Hopefully you weren't drunk when you posted. ;)
hey there lady, so long since last time we chatted. trying to get ahold of you and its not working, please email me or call me. Id love to hear how you are with mr. right. take care and make sure you kitchen is a happy place. I like picking out colors with food in the title like...lime green, eggplant purple, burnt orange, candy-apple red, avocado, pumpkin orange....hahah at least theres a theme to it. take care
Post a Comment