I don't know if I mentioned this, but I just switched companies and because of some scheduling conflicts (on their end) I've basically been paid to stay home for the last two weeks. And it's awesome. My favorite part is calling my coworkers while I'm laying out at the pool. They're all "not funny, Danielle", but I see things differently.
I keep trying to make a case to Rob for me to be a trophy wife, but so far he hasn't really come around. Monday will be my first day in the office and I have a feeling I'm going to miss sitting on my couch at 7am with my coffee in my PJs. Oh well, TWO MORE DAYS!!!!
Anyway, for those of you following the (forever pending) sale of our house, yesterday we had a SECOND SHOWING! (Meaning someone who already saw it, came back to see it again.) About an hour after they left I got a call that they'd like to come back once more tomorrow. (THIRD SHOWING!!) So their realtor called our realtor and said we're one of three houses that they're choosing between, and we're all on the same street. Our house shows the best out of the three (of course) but they're taking the locations into consideration as well. (so here, or fifty feet from here....). Anyway, wish our house luck today from 3-4:30.
christmas time
13 years ago
2 comments:
Fingers crossed and prayers said! An yes, I did cut my hair! It was driving me batty ;~)
Your house is adorable - they will love it.....I so hope it sells! :)
Post a Comment