Monday, July 27, 2009

Moms of Annapolis UNITE!

This weekend Rob got his sailing certification. It was an intense weekend of training for 9 hours a day on the boat with a written test at the end.
Think that sounds hard? I was a single parent for the weekend.
(Hats off to single parents, by the way).
I've done this enough times, but for some reason this weekend was different. She was nothing short of a Holy Terror on Sunday and I was at the end of my rope.
Enter Stacy, Diane, and Sarah (all moms, or soon-to-be). We went to the park in Annapolis and let the kids run around until Anna was too tired to object to sitting in the stroller (rather than pushing it) and then off to feed the ducks. Anna was so tired she went right to bed on time and when she woke up this morning, our little angel had returned. Thanks girls. You are LIFESAVERS!

1 comment:

LoveLladro said...

LOL... yeah, getting out with the little one is imperative! We are out pretty much every morning doing something... lake, playground, friends house... anything to let him run out the energy!