We met up with some family and friends at Wintergreen ski resort. WinterGREEN being the operative phrase since they had to make all their snow.
Anyway, we rang in the new year tubing and skiing and falling on the slopes and I think it was probably the best way to spend New Year's Eve. The drive wasn't too bad and after they turned off all the snowblowers (which is a nice way of saying "ice pelters") the mountain was beautiful. Anna had some grandparent time, Rob and I had a great time racing each other all over the place,
and Laura and I taught her friend, Chassidy, how to ski. Although I think Chassidy remembers that differently...something about drill sgts screaming at her....
Anyway, a new Townley hobby has been born and I think we're heading out to the slopes for my birthday this month- (the big 2-9, oh the HORROR) we're taking anyone and everyone who wants to go, so let us know if you're interested!
Hope you guys had a Happy New Year!
1 comment:
Can you look gangsta with pigtails? I think there might be a rule against that...
Post a Comment