Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Flu, oh Flu.

The flu has hit the Townley house. Big Time.
Anna came down with it on Friday night and by Sunday night/Monday morning Rob and I were 'living the dream' as well. Thank God for Laura who was able to pick Anna up from daycare on Monday...otherwise she might have spent the night there. We slept for about 20 hours straight. I think we're pulling out of it now. Anna's been watching Blue's Clues this morning (God Bless Nick Jr) while Rob and I are trying to be brave and eat crackers. Oh, the fun! Hope no one else is sick!

3 comments:

Anna Willett said...

hope you guys feel better soon!!

Caleb and Adrienne said...

I used to never get sick pre-Ben. Hang in there, you guys!!

LoveLladro said...

mine was a 24 hour thing and I swore I thought I might die. hang in there guys!