My Peeps, y'all.
So, this will be the last post for this week (most likely). I'm in class all week trying to earn my PMP certification and the class is 10 hours each day followed by a few hours of homework each night. (Sounds like a blast, right?) Wish me luck!
Hopefully the following will hold you over until I resurface from the depths of all things project management.
We spent the weekend putting up our tree and making Christmas cookies.
Say what you want, but the fake tree is where it's at. And we are this cheesy pretty much all the time. Poor Anna...those teen years are going to be hell...
Say what you want, but the fake tree is where it's at. And we are this cheesy pretty much all the time. Poor Anna...those teen years are going to be hell...
Rob is working on getting into the Christmas spirit after so many Christmases in Iraq, Africa, etc. I think it helps that I'm sending him to work with gingerbread cookies. Between this and the baklava I sent in last week, I imagine he's becoming rather popular in the office. I wouldn't be so cocky about my baking abilities but my special taste tester gave me rave reviews. And by that I mean she sat in her highchair and screamed in happy, eardrum-bursting pitches.
6 comments:
you know, the rest of us that only have our tree up are now put to shame by the fact that you not only put your tree up, but began baking as well...thanks a lot!
Thanks for the ideas! I really like the backdrop idea. I will talk to the day care ladies and see what we can pull off!
Your gingerbread cookies looked sooooo much better than my turkey cookies. Do you deliver?? Free shipping?? =0)
Love the gingerbread cookies! I need to get started on ringing in the holidays... your putting us to shame!
PMP...is that a certification to become a pimp?
Ah...Danielle baking. You're growing up! I remember when breaking off some cookies and putting them on a sheet was too much for you. Now baklava??? Wow!
Wow Danielle, did you make those? I'm pretty impressed! They're really cute!
Post a Comment