Then again, if you've seen the pictures we take every Christmas, you know that looking at the camera and smiling just isn't our style. We love the chaos. Chosen Christmas Card picture coming soon....
Fun Times! I should have posted all of our "outtakes" from our beach photo. My favorite is the one where Caleb and I are looking at the camera and Ben is completely turned around.
Yeah, the boots were the closest shoes to the door and required no tying. I figured we'd just crop the picture anyway. Thanks for calling me out...punk!
6 comments:
LOVE the one with Anna slung over Rob's shoulder! Classic!
at least you managed to get your first babe in the picture, we forgot eli's leash for our family photos and well, he got left out :(
any of the three would leave me laughing hysterically when I received it in the mail...
Fun Times! I should have posted all of our "outtakes" from our beach photo. My favorite is the one where Caleb and I are looking at the camera and Ben is completely turned around.
The pics never go as planned! and...what's with the boots?
Yeah, the boots were the closest shoes to the door and required no tying. I figured we'd just crop the picture anyway. Thanks for calling me out...punk!
Post a Comment