So, update on that cute little puppy dog costume we got Anna. Yeah...she was NOT having it on Halloween. So on Friday morning we decided to go another route. I put legwarmers on her, a longsleeve onesie, scrunchie socks (which came off by the time we took this picture) and some star stickers and BAM! She's an 80's aerobics instructor. The daycare women thought that was hysterical. I don't think she yet understands the depths of her mom's coolness
.

5 comments:
Oh, I just want to hold her! She is getting so big! Love the costume... just like you to think on your feet!
Did you see any leg warmers for adults while you were at Target?? Think we can bring those back??
Dude, I HAVE a pair of adult leg warmers! I wear them in to work on days when it's cold! They are AWESOME!
It was great to see you Saturday at the game! Love the halloween costume of Anna's. You were always the creative one like that. Can I post a link to your blog from mine?
Sweet costume!
Post a Comment