Saturday, July 05, 2008

Roll Over!


So, I have about six videos I've taken of Boo ALMOST rolling over. Wouldn't you just know, the ONE time I'm not videotaping, she rolls over. Oh well, we're still super proud parents of the latest tummy-queen!

7 comments:

LoveLladro said...

WAHOO ANNA!

Caleb and Adrienne said...

YAY!!! Way to go, Anna! It looks like she has great head control.

Glad you liked the cake. I got a few disapproving looks from my husband while I was making it. I think he's afraid I am going to start celebrating EVERY 1/2 birthday (like 2 1/2 and 13 1/12). I just thought it would be fun for his first one!

Will we be seeing you guys August 30th for Campbell's opening football game =0)???

Johnnie Avocado said...

I've kinda learned that if you are always holding a camera, you miss everything, or only see it through a little viewfinder. It's cool....maybe some moments are just meant for you.

andiewade said...

hooray hooray! just make sure she doesn't roll under any furniture ;). is she doing any better at night?

Anonymous said...

Rolling over - new videos??? Nona and Papa are waiting to see more! :) She is adorable!!

Johnnie Avocado said...

Hello? McFly?

Caleb and Adrienne said...

Just talked to the Pritchett's and found out they will be traveling the world during the opening CU football game....and the Garner's will be finding out the joys of parenthood. So, they both mentioned Homecoming. I think it is November 1- we'll hoping to get the Garner's, Pritchett's, Saunder's, TOWNLEY'S and anyone else who wants to join us together for the event. Hope you can make it =0)

We're working on finding a couple that isn't comprised of two CU graduates so that Rob won't feel like the odd man out! I'm sure we'll figure something out!!