As usual, here's our measuring stick, Alfred and Boo. For comparison purposes, I have March and July (i'll let you scholars figure out which is which). Tadaaaaa! Happy Four Months, Baby girl! I can't believe it's already/only been 4 months. Looking back, I can't even remember life before Boo came along - and really, who'd want to? We are pretty crazy about her!
christmas time
13 years ago
8 comments:
OH MY...she is a sweetie...crazy how they change so fast. There are so many milestones in their first year it's amazing how they survive let alone us!!!
I love how she is holding her little feet together....she is SO cute! You can see her little personality all over her face!
Why do you call her Boo? Anna is such a beautiful name!
Danielle are you sure you had this baby...I see daddy all over the place!! And love the onesie!!
so big! can you believe how fast they grow? i wish i could hug her in real life!
Holy big girl. I can't believe these are the same peanuts we brought home from the hospital ;~)
We think Anna is a beautiful name too- that's why we gave her that name. But Boo is her nickname- and it REALLY fits her personality.
Man...she likes her arms out......and yes...that rabbit is getting smaller....
Post a Comment