Okay, well the work isn't HORRIBLE. I had a few crocodile tears yesterday when I left her with Jess, but other than that I think I did okay. It helped that Anna made me a card while I was gone, complete with pictures of her activities, etc. (Thanks Jess!) Today was easier. I think we'll be okay with this work thing- but I do miss my little girl!
We had some family pictures taken this weekend. Mainly to get infant shots of Anna, and then we had a few with all three of us, etc. This lady is AWESOME. This is a link to her blog where she put up a few 'teaser' shots for us before we get to see all the finished ones. I'm so glad we springed for some professional pictures - I can't wait to see the rest of them!
christmas time
13 years ago
8 comments:
Those pictures are GORGEOUS!
The card was Anna's idea... I was just the one with dexterity!
Danielle,
We have never met but I am an old friend of Jessi's and I just wanted to tell you those professional pics are GORGEOUS! Anna is so sweet!
Amy
A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!!!
I'm glad that work is going well... it's not easy having multiple jobs!
I know it's already been said, but...oh my God those pictures are absolutely amazing, stunning, gorgeous...and all other synonomous adjectives.
Yay Dan! I got the London post card. That sock puppet post card is still the best!
WOW!
Danielle, Rob, and Anna...
Wow! The subjects are beautiful to begin with but the photography here is superb. These are very impressive photos and I'm sure they will be cherished forever, as lil Anna will be. Hug her tightly, but not too tight. She is as small as she'll ever be.
Love,
Angie and Team Rucker
Post a Comment