Friday, May 16, 2008

TGIF!!

I can't believe it's Friday already. I have no idea where the week went! Tonight is my first work out with my personal trainer. Save it. I've already seen enough eye rolls and "Are you kidding me's" to last me until I'm insane enough to have another kid. This may shock you, but America is wrong: "Skinny" does not equal "Healthy". Lately I feel like I have the knees of an 80 year old woman and if I'm going to save myself from a knee replacement in 10 years, I need to be more careful about getting back into shape.
Enter Chaz. He totally has that "personal trainer" name, but he's very qualified and comes highly recommended.
He'll be my drill sgt. for the next four weeks - and then once a month to make sure I stay on track. (yikes)
My only request is that I don't end up looking like this or this.
To the gym!!!

2 comments:

Carrie and Scott said...

way too funny. I know what you mean about your knees. way to go girl! feel free to give me some tips!

Unknown said...

Wow...both of those women are going to give me nightmares.

Just wanted to drop you a line to say that Jenni and I just saw the pictures of Anna (lost your blog address for a while there...sorry). She is adorable! We're really happy for you both. Hope all goes well with the parenting and the training.

Wade (& Jenni)