Hey guys- no Rockstar just yet - thanks for checking ;-)
We wanted to tell you guys how much we appreciate all the calls, text messages and emails asking if we're parents yet/in labor, etc. It's really nice to be cared about SO much and Rob and I truly are REALLY excited. We can't wait. Those of you who are already parents know that the last few weeks are also a super stressful time. I'm uncomfortable and anxious, Rob is getting used to his new job, and we're trying to spend some time together alone before we are joined by our screaming bundle of joy. As a result, we're asking for a little bit of privacy for the next few weeks as we prepare for a massive life change. (I'm 38 weeks now - she could take as long as 41 weeks). We'll be sure to let everyone know as soon as Rockstar gets here and we'll be very happy to have visitors come over and meet her once we get home and settled - but for right now, we're going to be turning our phones off at night and focusing on each other. Don't worry, we'll be rejoining the technological world of communication again soon- and I'll be sure to post (or have someone else post) about Rockstar's birth so you can always check the blog if you're wondering.
Thanks guys! See you on the other side!
christmas time
13 years ago
5 comments:
I'll be keeping you guys in my prayers. I pray that everything goes as it should. I love and miss you guys!
-Nate
very very wise. enjoy your time together! :)
I don't know if "good luck" is the appropriate comment here, but I'm just going to go with it. So good luck! Can't wait to see pictures! :)
Danielle, you are usually right when you "declare" something to be so, in any case that leaves 2 days for Anna's arrival to fill the family slot for February! :) Love you! Mom
Good for you setting your boundaries! Can't wait to hear the good news!
Jackie Lewis
Post a Comment