Saturday, February 09, 2008

36 Weeks, and Counting

Well, I suppose at the end of this week I'll be considered 'full term'. In.Sane. We had a doctor's visit yesterday (I feel like i live there these days) that was full of...surprises. I think she owes me dinner and a movie after that one- although she contends the 'damage was done LONG before she stepped into the picture'. (I've never had a doctor who is as sarcastic as me...she keeps me on my toes).
I'm not sure how much is cool to share about my "progress" because I feel kinda strange talking about dilating and effacing and other super-personal-but-somehow-everyone's-business stuff going on... so let's just say I'm 'progressing'. :-) Ta-da. My Doc said Rockstar is sitting very low and that the odds I'll have a 10 pound baby are slim to nill (yay!). I can't believe we're in the final month. I'm sure you guys are ready for me to talk about something else... but well, this is all I've got going on right now...and I'm pretty sure it's only going to get more baby oriented. Ehh, it's our first kid, suck it up :-)

1 comment:

andiewade said...

hooray! yeah, i kinda feel weird talking about that stuff sometimes too, but after popping out a kid in front of a room full of strangers something just happens to your modesty and it's not quite ever the same.

(right after rachel was born and a million people had been staring at all my glory on and off all day, the nurse came over to put a sheet over me and said "let's give you some modesty." i just stared at her and said "why? you know what it looks like better than i do!")

was that too much information? see, this is what i'm talking about. i have no discretion.