So today marks the "half way" point of Rockstar's stay at Hotel Danielle. (Hotel management is rejoicing). Don't give me that "bad mom" look. I'm already head over heels in love with our baby daughter - but I am a little tired of our daily ritual with the bucket. I've all but given up on the elusive "pregnant glow" that everyone else has so easily mastered and I haven't been able to get a full night's sleep since (what feels like) the beginning of time. Ahh, motherhood.
I've also acquired that 'pregnant brain' thing I hear so much about. This morning I just noticed I had the fire place on AND the air conditioner at the same time. Yeah. I hope my 'regular brain' returns soon after delivery or I will need supervision with our new-born.
christmas time
13 years ago
3 comments:
Don't worry about the supervision part - that's way grandmothers are for! :) Hope you and Anna are having a good day! :)
'baby daughter' - what a lovely ring!
Full night's sleep? They make those?
Post a Comment