Okay all you picture nazis out there- I am going to get you off my back once and for all... Here are pictures from the last four months (July, Aug, Sept, Oct.) I swear, I woke up two days ago and that belly came out of nowhere. Crazy alien baby...
christmas time
13 years ago
6 comments:
Love the little tiny pouch you have! And you just wait till Anna is doing flips inside your belly, then she'll feel like a little alien. It is so weird! You look great, hope you're still feeling better!
By the way, I'm exhausted, but anxious! Only 39 more days to go, just think Thanksgiving (I'm due the day after 11-23). You'll be eating turkey and I'll be popping one out of my oven!
I love pictures! You look so good! I think the baby bump is great! I, also, hope that you are feeling somewhat better.
-Adrienne
Doood... check out that flat stomach in picture # 1... I mean, I like the baby bumb and I can't wait to see it grow but I may need to hire you once I pop this one to make me look like that!
You look like you are glowing to me! :) You look terrific!
And you still look gorgeous!
Post a Comment