We found out we are HAVING A GIRL!
- Just for the record, we would have been just as happy with a boy, but for some reason we've 'known' it was a girl for months now.-Of course we called all grandparents and Aunt Laura as soon as we got out of the hospital. Rockstar (who's name will actually be Anna Stuart) will be the first Townley girl born in something like 200 years, so Rob's mom was shocked. :-) My family produces girls like plants produce oxygen so the Kukichs were more like "Yep. Sounds about right". Needless to say, we're all pretty excited.
We had the longest sonogram ever because Rockstar was lying literally on her head like a little yoga queen and the sonographer couldn't get any of the measurements she needed. Rob didn't believe me when I told him he'd be in trouble if we had a girl (she's going to have him wrapped around her finger). That is, until I heard him tell Rockstar he'd buy her a car for her 16th birthday if she would just change positions so we could get some measurements.
Yeah. And it begins.
We got a TON of pictures, I'll post one as soon as we scan them in. We got the 3D ones too, which are cool... except that she's only 19 weeks along so those don't resemble a baby as much as, say, Skeletor. But she's OUR Skeletor! I can't wait to meet her!
12 comments:
congratulations!!!!!
Danielle! It's Anna (you know from Mel & Anna). It is so cool to hear about the baby and that Rob is home. I stalked your blog from Karen's. :-)
ps. i think you picked a great name for Rockstar.
YAY! Congrats! They say that extreme morning sickness usually means it's a girl....but yours just sounded so bad, I didn't know what to think! I'm actually very, very jealous that you know what you are having. Caleb didn't promise anything during the ultrasound to get our Little One to move, so the little legs stayed sealed SHUT. I blame him completely =0)
Awesome!!! Hurray for little girls!
LOVE the idea of a little girl on P street! I can't wait to meet her! Rockstarlette?
Love you guys... oh and Rob, when are you leaving for NC? Oh, that's right, YOU'RE NOT!
hooray hooray! girls are so much fun!
yeah chuck was definitely planning his future greeting-dates-with-a-shotgun strategy in the doctors office. it doesn't take long.
Hmmmmm, if you think screaming in the Walmart parking lot with great excitement is saying " yea, that's about right" You are kidding! :) I was crazy with happiness and told everyone I talked to....it's a girl, it's a girl, it's a girl.....and she thought about the name Nadia, WOW, isn't that great? yes, I bought the whole girls baby section of clothes, pink, blue, green, yellow, purple, fushia. Her name is Anna, that's ANNA, hmmm what a cutie - send the pictures - the frames are ready and waiting....I need counseling....are grandmothers really like this??????
I thought something was a little different with you, than the rest of us having boys! (I still think Di is having a boy, we will find out soon!). I'm glad you are feeling better and thanks for sharing the news...how exciting and I love the name Anna. PS-I've always wanted to do a cornmaze, looked like a lot of fun!
CONGRATS!!!! So wonderful! Can't wait to meet her :)
I'm so excited for you guys! I'm also excited for Madison to have more girl friends! We need to get Katie working on a baby so all our babies can play together! (Maybe another camping trip?!) I'm glad to hear you're feeling better too! I can say I really only enjoyed being pregnant for about 3 weeks!
Rob...yeah...just ask Erik[a] how little girls ruin their daddies! You're doomed. Danielle...you gotta be the bad guy. (But here's a secret b/w you and me...they still like us better! kidding.)
Love you guys! Can't wait to meet my new "niece!"
Oh yeah a girl!! Congratulations! Hopefully she'll be an awesome singer too ;) You two can do duets!
COongrats! So excited for you both and can't wait to meet her! How are you feeling? I am on the road so I can't email. :-(
Post a Comment