Just so you guys know, we're not abandoning you. We just really have nothing to talk about. Rob is still driving back and forth from NC every weekend and I...well, I'm the sickest pregnant woman I know. I've missed so much work that my company has asked if the doctor will consider putting me on short-term disability. (Dear Lord, I hope so). So unless you'd like updates on the latest from day time television or the happenings of me and my security bucket... i got nothin'. I kinda miss having a life.
I suppose the up-side is that we're now almost 16 weeks along. In another month we'll be HALFWAY and we should find out the sex of the baby. Although as of now I still don't even look a "little pregnant". I'm down 10 lbs from my regular weight. Yep, apparently pregnancy is the best diet ever.
Today I have a dentist appointment. THAT should be interesting...
christmas time
13 years ago
4 comments:
Good Luck at the dentist! I have "pregnancy gingivitis" which really means that when I leave the dentist, I look as if I have just eaten a small animal or could be dracula's twin sister. Not a fun experience! But, it sounds like you are just cursed with the worst ever morning sickness....hopefully these other pregnancy "side-effects" won't phase you at all!!
If you think pregnancy is a great diet, try nursing - burns 500 calories a day!
If only you could eat whatever you wanted to gain the weight back! Alas, not to be! I have my fingers crossed and prayers said that you will be back to upright Danielle soon... and enjoying this pregnancy ;~)
hey danielle. i'm so sorry you're having such a rough time. i'm still not up to stratch myself at 18 weeks, but you definitely win the prize. i guess it makes it semi-easier to have a 2 year old to distract you all day :). i hope it all gets better soon for you. i have a friend you was sick her whole pregnancy, but then she had the best and easiest baby there ever was... maybe that's what you're working towards here! :)
Post a Comment