This weekend was Rob's 27th birthday and when I say we celebrated...it may very well be the understatement of the year.
Saturday morning started off with mimosas and waffles in our pajamas with Laura. Afterwards we all attended our friends' wedding reception/cookout complete with games of horseshoes, a moonbounce and copious amounts of alcohol. We ended the evening around 1am at a swanky seafood restaurant in D.C. with Rob's buddies from Iraq. But the fun doesn't stop there. A few short hours later (Sunday morning) we met up with my boss and his wife in Annapolis. They took us out on their sailboat all day and we watched a TON of sailboat races. It was pretty much the nicest day we could have asked for. We took our camera everywhere this weekend, but it didn't occur to me to take pictures until we were out on the water...so I have a few of those. The first pics are from the boat races and one of the sky, cause wow, it was gorgeous. The ones below are us goofing around. You'll just have to imagine the others...
This is Rob hanging out on the front of the boat (the bow? I don't know...I grew up riding jet skis).
Anyway, Happy Birthday, Honey! I hope you had a great weekend! Love you!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Rob! Wow, Annapolis is so beautiful. Sounds like you all had a great time!
Everybody: Thanks for such an awesome weekend, I couldn't think of a better way to kick off my 27th year!
Huzzah for the oldness. Believe me, 27 isn't so bad once you get used to it.
Danielle, get ahold of old CU buddies and get your vote on, as Gaylord might have a chance to do something in the sports world:
http://www.sportsline.com/spin/story/10153538
Happy Birthday, "Rob!" I still can't get over the fact that everyone calls you Rob! Glad to see you're home safe! Email me sometime! We'll chat about the old days! Danielle knows how to contact me! I'm so happy that you're happy! She seems like the perfect fit.
Danielle and Rob...I miss you guys a ton! Just saying Hi.
Post a Comment