I'm worried that I'm getting sick...i have that "hurts to swallow and talk" sore throat deal going on. I'd like to thank all the people who come to work coughing and sneezing so as not to "waste" ther PTO. Oh, and ENOUGH WITH THE SNOWING ALREADY! Yeah... I'm grumpy pants today.
But the good news is that ROB IS COMING HOME IN 23 DAYS (or less!) I have to say, for a marine in Iraq going on 5 hours of sleep a night, he really knows how to make a girl feel un-lonely (it's not a word. I know). He was on the phone at 3am (his time) last night walking me through the steps of cooking one of the Townley 'staple meals'. There was a lot of "I hear banging, Danielle, what are you banging?" and "Did you wash out the pan? I didn't hear water running"! It was hysterical. We figure if you can still spend quality time together from thousands of miles away - you must be doing something right (even if you burn the hell out of dinner... don't look at me- my dinner ROCKED).
christmas time
13 years ago
2 comments:
danielle, this post makes me smile :)
and i hope you feel better soon.
what did you make???
Post a Comment