If my ADD doesn't get the best of me, I'll post a picture of him with this entry.


Moving On: Tomorrow is also my sister's 29th birthday (dun Dun DUN!) I'm taking her out bowling with some friends this weekend. You know...if her back doesn't go out on her... I hear that happens to old people. (Zing!) Man I love being a little sister.
Additional Non-related Thoughts By Danielle:
Is anyone else out there still watching Grey's Anatomy? If so...were you secretly hoping that Grey was going to drowned over the past few weeks? No?....oh...me either...
No seriously, I don't mean to sound sadistic, but it is FAKE and I've hit my limit with Meredith's whining. If five minutes could pass on the show where we don't have to hear her go on and on about McDreamy and her relationship problems, well... let's just say it wouldn't be the worst thing. Although it was pretty obvious she would pull through. Otherwise the show would have to change their name to "... Anatomy".
Sorry that reading this entry has been a lot like Channel Surfing... like I said; ADD. ;-)
2 comments:
All I have to say is "Call It"
I suffered through that episode(my first) with Robin and couldn't help but notice how much of a soap opera it was. Guess I got spoiled with ER. BTW, Go Rob, My Sis has hashed in Tokyo and Iraq plus I know some Hashers in D.C. Happy B-Day to your sister. Cheers, - G.
Post a Comment