Sunday, February 04, 2007

Fargo. Yeah.

So... yesterday I cleaned our house from top to bottom and decided to do 'dinner and a movie' at home with my dog. I borrowed Fargo from my neighbors (who own every DVD known to man) and proceeded to watch what I THOUGHT was a movie about either a hockey team or sled dogs.

Yeah. Just in case you ever wanted to rent that to watch with your kids, you should know; It ain't about hockey, folks. I'd like to cite the most disturbing point of the movie which involved a human inside of a wood chipper. Yeah, that won't keep you up at night....
I'm going to go rent something a little less depressing, like Titanic.

2 comments:

LoveLladro said...

!!!!FARGO!!!!

Anonymous said...

If only there were some way, just by looking at the cover, to see if the movie cover said it was a "thriller" or had some picture to indicate that it was scary movie...like a cop standing over a bloody corpse, or something...