
As you may have surmised (check out THAT $5 word), this past weekend we went to Delaware for my Uncle Nick's wedding. It was at the DuPont mansion/country club which was gorgeous. Plus, whenever you get more than 4o Kukich's around, you know you're in for a good time. This was the first time since my Dad's retirement that we saw EVERYONE though and that was almost as crazy as the fact that my Grandma packs Sclivovits (spelling? Eh, you wouldn't know either way) in her purse.
*Sclivovits is a Serbian alcoholic beverage. I don't know too much about the Serbian customs...even though I am Serbian, but I know that this stuff shows up at just about every big Kukich event and everyone takes a shot of it...and it tastes like lighter fluid. Anyway, good times this weekend, it was great to see everyone! Congrats Uncle Nick and Sharon!
Stay tuned for pics of the cousins who like to party:
Laura and Micah
Dustin, Kimmie, Alex
Christine, and Us!
3 comments:
Did you sing the Delaware song while in Delaware? Did you happen to find my cds that were stolen? I realize that was like five years...but I can hope!
How do you know what lighter fluid tastes like????? I've GOT to hear that story!
Man, I KNEW someone would ask that! It's just a Kukich Family theory that it's so strong it MUST taste like lighter fluid....either that or I'm secretly one of those people that blows fire from their mouth.
Post a Comment