Updates on us: We are working on moving back up to MD. Our renters have secured their place in heaven (as far as we're concerned) by allowing us to move back into our home after having lived there for just 2 months. And between our family and our Bible study, we have been blessed with amazing people helping us afford moving all over the east coast without declaring bankruptcy. To everyone else who reads our blog, thanks so much for your moral support. Deployments suck.
Scout remains remarkably unaffected by all the news. I think it's due to a new addition to his toys that I know WE didn't buy him.... Jessi and Adam... does THIS look familiar?
3 comments:
that could, quite possibly be the funniest picture of Scout ever taken... i can't wait to see that little thief again!
yeah, I'm working on Rob's new laptop and I couldn't get the photo program to rotate it. Don't be tricked - Scout can not defy the laws of gravity....yet.
P.S. We're bringing that stupid ball back to you guys. We can't take anymore "ball?! ball?! Mom, Dad, I have a ball!!!"
sorry to hear about all the craziness, hope everything goes well w/ the move, and in iraq.
Post a Comment