Let's see....
1.) Anna is potty training. We have created something called the "potty box" that contains stickers and prizes since the satisfaction of not going in your pants hasn't been enough to entice her. The potty box is where it's at, y'all. We're ALMOST there!
2.) We're MOVING! (Pause for the party going on in my head). In just 17 DAYS Rob, Anna, and I are relocating to what we refer to as our 'forever house'. We've been planning and saving for this for a while now so we're VERY excited. Pictures will follow once we move. We are keeping our townhouse since the market has tanked but we have found fabulous renters who are pumped to be moving in. Hooray for a 2 car garage!!!
3.) I guess aside from those two things not too much else... Anna has taken a serious shine to ANY musical. This week's favorite is Annie. Rob and I are treated to daily renditions of "The Sun will come out tomorrow" along with many other favorites. Anna has also gone full girly girl on us and insists on sleeping wearing her "princess shoes" normally along with a necklace and hat. She's also informed me on many occasions that she wants earrings.
Okay, so I'll add in some pics, but that should make us all friends again. Sorry for the hiatus, but seriously, I was due. ;-)
1 comment:
How exciting for you guys! Can't wait to hear all about the forever house!!!
Post a Comment