Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Moving Week!

We are FINALLY moving! We've been "mums" about it on the site because, well, just because but now that it's official, we're off! The past few weeks have been stressful (understatement) but now the house is all but packed up and we ship out on Friday.
It's a local move, we're just heading to a bigger house since we have seriously outgrown the one we live in (G's, Dz's can I get an "amen"?) and would like to be somewhere that doesn't have miles of concrete stairs. The townhouse has been good to us though. We have a lot of good memories here and we're leaving some great neighbors. :-)
Stay tuned for pics of the new digs. And hopefully once we get settled I'll be back here and updating more regularly. Whew.
By the way, Anna picked her new room all by herself and has announced that it (along with the rest of the house) should be painted pink.

1 comment:

LoveLladro said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the new house... how exciting! Although I am not sure what you are talking about with the space issue. Those townhome/condos are a virtual playground of storage. You must have been doing something wrong ;~) Miss you!