Saturday, June 26, 2010

Princess Anna joins the family

We've basically just been doing our thing lately...I wish I could say we were more exciting but, well, I think it's pretty obvious that's not the case. Laura and I and a few of our friends signed up for a 6 week Zumba class (No photos or pictures of this will be documented). We definitely look ridiculous but the lady promises that you burn anywhere from 800 to 1000 calories per class, so what the heck. It's been ...interesting.
Speaking of Aunt Laura, she bought Anna some dress up clothes and now Princess Anna occasionally takes her meals with the Townley family. And we have caught her sleeping in full costume as well. (please note in the picture, that's her "beach day" hat and a feather boa I caught her hanging out in an hour after bed time).
As I'm typing she is making a case to be allowed to sleep in her new jelly shoes "Just tonight, Mommy".
I love this kid stuff. Cracks me up.

3 comments:

nanooo said...

Princess Anna......what a cutie...and how wonderful to have such a good Auntie Laura living close by to keep her dressed in fine princess attire!

LoveLladro said...

Ummm... I would like pictures documenting Zumba class please...

Laura said...

LOL - Aunt Laura looks high.....oh well, still LOVE the outfit