Ok... that is just ridiculously cute.
Well, I guess you know how to make me cry, smile, cry, laugh, cry and feel very very blessed! Thank you Anna for being such a sweet little girl and also to your Mommy who always knows how to touch my heart! What a wonderful gift.....I love you!
lucas blew a kiss to anna when she blew a kiss and then proceeded to pretend to eat the computer screen. i'm not sure what he was going for. she's so adorable!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ok... that is just ridiculously cute.
Well, I guess you know how to make me cry, smile, cry, laugh, cry and feel very very blessed! Thank you Anna for being such a sweet little girl and also to your Mommy who always knows how to touch my heart! What a wonderful gift.....I love you!
lucas blew a kiss to anna when she blew a kiss and then proceeded to pretend to eat the computer screen. i'm not sure what he was going for.
she's so adorable!
Post a Comment