I don't know if anyone else was a huge sucker and stayed up to watch Lost last night, but I did. Clarify that, LAURA and I did. (If I'm going down I'm taking her with me). I couldn't believe it didn't end until 11:30... I was a little bitter about that. I was scared not to watch it though because I thought everyone at work would have seen it and I'd have to write SPOILER ALERT across my forehead to get people not to tell me the ending.
Apparently we're the only idiots who missed out on sleep. Everyone else (except us) has DVR.
I've officially become my parents.
3 comments:
Kinda felt like when we were kids and stayed up way too late on a school night. It was worth it ...sort of. Can't be angry at a show that you allowed to take away 6 years of your life. Yah!
Did you guys watch the recap and JKL Lost Special afterwards? Cause that was super great too. except not. Do you know how frustrating is to sit on a couch for 6 hours straight hoping to see alternate endings to your favorite show only to find they are all spoofs?
You have become your parents? Hmm I wonder what that means, we record DWTS because we don't want to sit through 2 hours....although we are in Orlando and had to wait through the whole show last night so we know your pain! :)
Post a Comment