Tuesday, February 09, 2010

I felt like it was time...

Another day off of work. You know it's bad when you start wishing you could go to work just to get out of the house. Thought I would spice up our snow video a little - for those of you with nothing to do. Tracie- thanks for the ideas with Anna! I will definitely be giving those a shot, in the mean time, here's us trying to entertain her for a 15 minute span during ONE of the 4 mornings we were all stuck inside. Whew. We heard Anna say "I make a ball" probably a zillion times.

5 comments:

Rob Loughrey said...

D - that is absolutely incredible. I am so jealous...which I could make something like that.

Anna was too cute, "I made a ball..." I love it!!!

Jenn

LoveLladro said...

Love it! Wish we were still next door! I can't believe how grown up Anna looks... such a beauty!

The Renfrows said...

In case you are still snowed in tomorrow...check out the site: www.notimeforflashcards.com They have lots of craft ideas...and you can do it age specific. Just found out about this today. Great resource. Hang in there, D!

Bramley said...

Very cute Danielle! Poor Rob walking through all that snow! Thanks for sharing your snow with us. You know I've never seen anything like that!!! Hope you guys are out and about now!

Karen said...

how do you find such great songs?! Love that girl..."I made a ball!"