So...we got a roomba. (!!!). I'll let you know how it goes as soon as I figure it out. So far it hasn't cleaned anything, but it scared the hell out of our dog, so you know...step one.
awesome... we were looking at getting one, let me know how it works out, i would be worried about it scratching our hardwood floors but then again, my rottie kind of takes care of that!
You may find that there is a period of time where the roomba actually wastes time instead of saving it. We found it so entertaining that we'd just sit around and watch it. Now, I clean while it vacuums, or I'll clean and then sit down with a cup of coffee and my knitting while it finishes up. Such a treat!
3 comments:
awesome... we were looking at getting one, let me know how it works out, i would be worried about it scratching our hardwood floors but then again, my rottie kind of takes care of that!
assume some of us are stupid and don't know what that is exactly... or at all.
You may find that there is a period of time where the roomba actually wastes time instead of saving it. We found it so entertaining that we'd just sit around and watch it. Now, I clean while it vacuums, or I'll clean and then sit down with a cup of coffee and my knitting while it finishes up. Such a treat!
Post a Comment