Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow storm of the century!

Oh My. So...there isn't too much I can say that you haven't already seen on the news. (Worst snow storm in 71 years), so I am adding pictures instead.
Here's Rob shoveling our steps for what I think was the 4th time yesterday!

We took Anna out for a little while, but the snow was coming down sideways so we came back in...she wasn't happy about that and kept trying to put her boots on to go out with Dad. (This made me feel awful!)

Today we woke up and the sun is shining. But here's the aftermath of yesterday's insanity. (Rob just dug out my truck AGAIN).

To give you people way down south an idea of just how much snow we got, here's my lovely assistant, Anna, standing in front of our deck. She's 33 inches tall.

3 comments:

LoveLladro said...

cutest measuring stick I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

love love love this picture of Anna standing in her PJs!

Caleb and Adrienne said...

Who would have thought to use their child as a measuring stick. You are a genius! What a great blog post!