Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


This was Anna's first year trick-or-treating! We didn't do too much, Rob took her around the block to the houses of neighbors we knew, while I handed out candy at home. She had a great time!

Our Little Chick!

Waldo stopped by for a visit before heading out to her party

Dad showing Anna what a cute little chick she is.

And last but not least, Kudos to the Pouloses for best pregnant costume we've ever seen.

4 comments:

Di said...

i do take credit for helping the pouli decide on the turkey belly!

ps anna is too cute

Grandma T said...

Well, that's the cutest little chick I've ever seen! Mom and Dad aren't so bad either...
Happy puckums,
Grandma

Nona and Papa said...

I agree with Grandma T, what a cute little chick!!! :) What a sweetheart! Great fun and great pictures, thanks for sharing!

LoveLladro said...

I love that duck costume... Anna is definitely the cutest duck I have ever seen!

I wish we were there to go trick or treating with you guys!