Sunday, August 09, 2009

"I'm in Delaware!"


Laura, Alex, Christine and I decided to visit our grandparents this week while we had Alex on this side of the country... the "entertainment" (Anna) had to stay home because she has a teething fever. So she and Rob stayed home to break the record for most viewings of "Elmo and the Pirates who love to Read".
Road trip! We hit some SERIOUS traffic. Good thing I had a new camera to play with...
Me and my sick little girl this morning. (watching the Pirates who love to read...which I can recite, in case you're interested).

2 comments:

Nona and Papa said...

Great picture of everyone! Hope Anna feels better soon - new teeth can be a pain on everyone! Hope you all had a great time, I know Baba and Deda were thrilled you were there!

Caleb and Adrienne said...

I am scared silly of Elmo.....just waiting for the day Ben's eyes will be opened to that world. We live a very sheltered life =0)