Monday, April 27, 2009

Shari and Alex's big day!


So, for better or for worse (pun intended) we made it to Shari's wedding this past weekend. Actually the wedding was awesome! The "worse" part was poor Anna. She was very frustrated with me for not taking her everywhere with me. Lucky for us, we had plenty of capable friends and family on hand to help us keep an eye on her while I did my bridesmaid duties. This is Rob and Anna on my parent's deck enjoying the morning.
Shari was a goreous bride and is now somewhere on a tropical island enjoying a well- deserved vacation with her new husband. Rob has finally given in to my scrapbooking hobby and took pictures during the ceremony like a true broken man. (Awesome husband).
I wish I had a high school picture of us you could compare this with....



3 comments:

LoveLladro said...

Hot damn... you both look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You both look so pretty!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures!