but Rob does!
We've had a GREAT Valentines Day! We started with a trip to the gym and Caribou, then our friends descended upon our home to help us install a ceiling fan and set up our new flat screen TV. (I know we're probably the last people in the free world to get one, but we didn't need a new TV until now, so whatever.)
After that, we went our to eat with Laura and then my fabulous husband gave me my valentine's present- chocolate. From London.
Yeah. It's amazing. Apparently it has NO preservatives so I have two weeks to eat it all. (Ladies? Girl's Night at my house?)
Anyway, back to V-day at the Townley house. Hope you guyse have a good one!!
(P.S. THANK YOU Rob, Jenn, Demetri, and Sarah! Movie night at home will never be the same!)
4 comments:
if you send some of that chocolate my way, i promise i will be a big help to you.
and you're not the last people to get a flat screen. we're holding out for the ultimate title. happy valentine's day!
I'll be right over... ugh, I wish!
BTW - I think the headband looks better on Rob... he wears it well ;~)
No Flat Screen here. In fact, we have yet to buy a TV since getting married, family members keep upgrading and giving us the castoffs. Four and a half years and counting.
Post a picture of the final set up! I bet it is rockin. Enrique and I will be using our old analogs till they kick the bucket, which I pray for most days;) Bigs hugs. Liz R.
Post a Comment